Tuesday 24 January 2012

a portal to the yet unknown!!

Sometimes people just come up with great ideas, wish I could. Anyway, theres this website called Noisetrade (www.noisetrade.com). The basic idea it would seem is to provide a vehicle for bands, artist etc to make their music available for free to anybody, everybody. Not exactly sure how I first came across it, but I did & let me tell you it has changed (for the better) my whole musical landscape.

The new music I've been introduced over the past year is some of the best I've ever come across.
Well theres Trent Dabbs and Matthew Perryman Jones, Josh Garrells Amy Stroup and so many more.
my next few blogs are gonna be reviews of some of this great music. if you haven't already I suggest you mossy on over & check it out.

This portal to the yet unknown could open up a whole new musical landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment