Friday 9 January 2009

...and that's the Mews

Listening to...
Ray Lamontage, Rend Collective Experiment
Reading...
Crazy Love and Messy Spiritual

So...
Blogs are us... or so it would seem :)
Once again a new year seems to bring a new attempt at blogging by yours truly...
i really do hope to make this a regular thing... but then I always say that....

The BIG news for me coming out of 2008 is that after 21 years Jean and I have left the church we had been attending in Comber...
A MASSIVE step and not taken lightly may I had... loads of reasons to move (but that's another story :) )
we are now going to Thriving Life Church (http://www.thrivinglifechurch.org/) in Ards. Very different from where we've been but I'm excited, looking forward to the adventure, yes that's right church an adventure. Can't wait to get stuck in..

So I've called this blog 'Mark Mews' a wee play on words. I was driving through some of the back streets in Ards and came across a wee street just off Mark Street called, can you guess? yes Mark Mews, That's it n the photo on top of page....
We brought in 2009 at a party at Trevor and Meta's with the rest of the Patterson clan, was a good night but I was knackered and I had to get p at 6am ish for work.
Here's some photo's
Mo has our undivided attention

Emz and Stu all fancy dressed up

Jean and the girls ready to party ;)

Just to finish this blog...

read this at start of year...giving me food for thought

'we will reap a harvest IF we do not give up - Gal 6:9.

hmmmm!!! maybe more on that later

btw start getting excited.. new U2 album 'No Line On The Horizon' coming in March. What?? no excitement

OK just me then

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Canada!! This blog rocks. I promise to read it allll the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet she does'nt read it ALL the time

    Im getting excited about U2's album ... but not half excited as Jo is ... can't wait for the tour NOW we're talkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. get me a ticket too!!!! or maybe two :)

    Knowing me I'll probably write a lot less that Eva Comes to read...

    Hi Eva welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i thought i had seen it all jean, never saw you look so good girl luv kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!! I'm still reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and there's no update yet :(
    hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete